Saturday, February 14, 2009

BE MINE---FOREVER!!





We have had an awesome couple of days. We took our kids to the Draper Temple Openhouse on Feb 13th and it was such a spiritual experience for me. Its hard to describe the feelings I felt having my kids with me in the temple and knowing that we can be together FOREVER!! I got really emotional and felt the spirit so strong as I walked through the temple and talked to my kids about each of the rooms that we went through. They were amazed at the baptismal font that is on the backs of the 12 oxen and how beautiful everything is. As I saw the Brides Room, I remembered how special it was to be in that room and get ready with my mom by my side and how beautiful it was on my wedding day. Then I thought about going with Hannah someday and being by her side as she is ready to get married and sealed for eternity...that really made my tears flow. We went into a sealing room and got to sit down and a couple talked to us about what happens in that room and it was so neat to let the kids look in the mirrors and see them go on and on.....forever. I loved being able to share this experience with my kids and I hope they realize how important the temples and temple work are. I will never forget this day. I love you my sweet kids----Happy Valentine's Day!!!










Today is Valentines Day it has been snowing all night long and so far all day today. We went outside to shovel and play in the snow and were hoping to make a snowman. The snow is so powdery fine so it wouldn't pack, but the kids had fun playing in it and making snow angels. All day yesterday was about our kids and showing them how much we love them, but I want Brian to know how much I love him and I couldn't live a day without him. He means everything to me and I want him to BE MINE forever!!!
Happy Valentines Day to my SWEETHEART!!

















































































No comments: